HOW DOES IT WORK?
After our initial intake meeting, we will tailor our weekly meeting time to your needs. Skills and topics include but are not limited to:
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Evaluation of learning style
- Development of optimum organizational plan
- Decision making skills
- Personality profiling (Enneagram + Myers Briggs)
- Development of personal mission statement
- Relational and emotional health
- Subject comprehension + integration
- Thesis development + writing
- Copy editing
- Study habits + skills
- Connection with campus resources
- Connection with upperclassmen/women within major
- Connection with marketplace professionals in your area of interest
- Professional development
- Resume development
- Aid in internship placement/Job search
Reaching Out, Showing Up.
Jamieson Coaching puts the "person" back in personal coaching by making each student a priority. A weekly meeting on or near campus, checkins during the week on agreed goals, celebration of strides made – Jamieson Coaching checks in so that students don't check out. Office hours aren't a thing when you do life with people. Jamieson Coaching goes above and beyond for their students.